Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wino in Tenino '09

A new tradition has begun in my life. This year was the second year I’ve attended the “Wino in Tenino” festival with my good friend Kaelie and her family. Kaelie and I played softball together from middle school through high school, and her family is one amazing bunch that I love to hang out with! I may or may not also know the person the festival was named after : )

K-J and her uncle.

Brett shot me a dirty look as I tried to take this.

Broham gettin’ down!

TelluRide.

Kaelie’s dad, Howard, used to coach some baseball. A few years back, Adam Craig, the lead singer, was on one of Howie’s teams. I also remember seeing him one year at a pumpkin patch our youth group was visiting. He was at Centralia College then, but was playing some live music by himself that night. It’s cool to see the progress!

They put on a great show, and helped make the Wino a bigger event than the year before! I know I’ll be back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment