Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wine & The Cure

Hello to all.

Tonight is a mix of The Cure and a wine I picked up at TJ’s called Stonehedge Reserve Petite Syrah.  Well, if I have to tell you about The Cure, then the conversation is over…So I will talk about the wine.

2005 Stonehedge Reserve Petite Syrah bottled in Lodi from Special Vineyard Select grapes (according to the bottle).  The other reserve red wines at their site retail for $34 dollars, and I picked this up at TJ’s for 9.99.  I say what a dang steal.  I would have to say, that this is a good definition of what a PS should be at such an affordable price.  I have had some great, and I mean really great PS’s but I can not wait to get back to TJ’s to pick up more of this one.

If Only Tonight We Could Sleep…

~Wavy

No comments:

Post a Comment