Saturday, November 14, 2009

My 22nd Birthday!

There is so much I need to catch up on. It has been my birthday so I have been taking it extra-easy and doing some stuff.

My parents came over on Sunday and we had roast beef! It was so yummy. They also bought birthday cake and a lemon cheese cake which was so ridiculously nice that I asked them to leave the two thirds that were left so I could be alone with it for a while. My sister bought me a lovely silver bracelet, and a book about Lolcats! My parents got me some smart work clothes, some kitchen things and some money They are also thinking about getting me a table and chairs for the house, maybe this or similar from John Lewis:

My sister also made me the sweetest little cake with marzipan icing:

During the week Ryan and I went to a wine tasting session at the bar I work at. Two french men came along from the wine companies that we stock from, and we tried many…many wines! Rather worst for wear at the end of the evening, after our amazing crisp rolls.

Thursday was my 22nd birthday! I had an interview in the morning, which meant I didnt get a lie-in, but I had a midday nap, and then Ryan came home from work. I opened all my presents, and we tidied the house for a mini-party we had in the evening. Here are some pictures of presents:

He also got me Frank Turner tickets for March in London, the cutest cupcake set with an icing bag, and fireworks for the party!! EEeeee!

I dont have any pictures from the party I was too busy chatting and drinking wine, and running around the garden lighting fireworks with incense sticks. Apparently Vawn took some photos of me bending over showing my ass off a load in the garden while I was lighting them, but I am yet to see that! I cant help it that my bum doesnt fit in my trousers! Thankyou everyone who came to our house that night it was really nice. Thankyou to Lauren and Vawn for my pretty necklaces, and to Jodi for my teddybear cake, and other Lauren for my HMV card:

Yesterday myself and Ryan went to Elizabeths of Eastgate in Rochester Highstreet, for a lovely meal. I wore a white summery (stupid for this weather) dress with green leaves and flowers around the bottom, with tights and a white cardigan, and Ryan looked lovely as usual in a shirt and trousers. We both had ‘cote de beouf’ with chunky chips and a red wine jus which was stunning, and we shared a chocolate brownie with fudge sauce, creme anglaise, and ice cream. So yummy!

Today I got up and I had a card and present from Elise made of Perler Beads:

So cute thankyou!

I have almost finished Batman: Arkham Asylum for the second time, playing through on hard and it seems to be ridiculously easy this time around, so it hasnt been taking long at all. I bought Ryan COD:MW2 for an early birthday present, but I still need to finish WaW before I set to work on the new game. I also, of course, have Wet and Tombraider to play now! So many things to do haha…

I think today me and Ryan are going to make some cupcakes, and use my Hello Kitty cake mold for the first time. I hope they come out amazing

This has been quite a long post and I still havent included all the cute and amazing things I have found so far this week. Here is a quick round-up of a few things:

1. T-shirt Design by Split Reason

2 +3. Melinda and David House Tour at Apartment Therapy

4. Stanislav Katz furniture design (click image)

5. Kure Pod Dining Table and Chairs (click image)

6. Blooming Furniture Set (click image)

They are all amazing… Right on with making cakes!!!

Me and Brodie from late Thursday night/early Friday morning!

Jenn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment