Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pizza good

Hiya! We had a pretty full on day yesterday and accomplished most of our xmas shopping at Bondi Junction and in Paddington. We only have a few pressies left to get. Yay!

For lunch I had a wholemeal roll from Pips at the Junction with avocado, beetroot, cucumber, tomato and lettuce. It was really good and just what I felt like.

010

We stopped for a quick beer afterward finishing up in Paddington, at the Grand National Hotel because we were parched ;) . I had a scooner of Cascade Premium Light but couldn’t finish it so Adam helped me. We also shared those pistachios. I think they are my favourite nut, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

012

For dinner we went to Merilyn’s and my cousin Jimmy made homemade pizza bases and pizza sauce for us. They were first rate!! Well done Jim. While we prepped I snacked on a handful of smoked almonds. We had a salad with dinner too. This was just a simple salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, capsicum, red onion and avocado (no dressing).

016

Everyone made amazing pizza combinations. We had lots of toppings!

For my pizza I used a pretty small base, tomato sauce, black olives, pineapple, capsicum, feta cheese, fresh basil and corn. It was delicious! I had 3 of the 4 small slices it made and also had a skinny (unpictured) slice of each of a smoked salmon topped pizza and a pumpkin, pinenut, feta and rocket pizza. I also ate a whole lot of Sicilian Green Olives. I seriously love those things! They are awesome :) .

025 Dessert was a box of Cadbury Favourites. I had 2 of these Turkish Delight’s. I love these :)

029

I just had 1 small glass of Semillion and a 1/2 glass of Bird in Hand Chardonay over the course of the night which was delicious!

[Via http://whatisforbreakfast.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment