Saturday, December 12, 2009

I had some beer and wine...

Tonight I hung out with Raul, Chiquita, PM and a few others. (They picked out their own blog names. PM will be known from here on out as Jitz Master. He didn’t pick out his own blog name, but Raul and Chiquita picked it out for him.)

Raul was fun. I’ve met him a couple times before, but we’ve never really chatted…tonight changed that. Good times.

Chiquita understands my LOVE and slight obsession with the Zamboni. She also say that there won’t be any judgment if somehow I get myself on one through sexual favors or escapades. Not that I’d do it, but I might ask the question…See, apparently I’m too tall to go on for my birthday. It’s not like I’m asking to drive one* – I just want to ride on it!

We drank beer and watched hockey. Then we drank some more beer. So much fun. So many laughs.

I wish I could have stayed out later, but I’m off to make cookie dough because it’s certainly not going to make itself…

The New Years Eve Party is going to be full of The Awesome – in case you were wondering…

*

[Via http://cuteellaisbold.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment