Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yikes & chingow~

What can O do for me?

My prediction for COBRA coverage was right at $1000.00, I received my COBRA information in the mail today, I was off, by $80.11, my monthly premium is now $919.89…fucking lovely.

Oh the irony of this is magnificently beautiful, COBRA comes at the expense of having no job, having no job means having no income, having no income means higher premiums, I’m not following the logic here, as most unemployed Americans facing the election of COBRA coverage, many opt out of it due to the higher monthly premiums. So do I feed my kids and keep a roof over our heads or have my eyes gouged…sheesh, the monthly premium is right about the same amount as my monthly mortgage, actually COBRA is higher than my mortgage, higher by over $100.00….the panic hasn’t set in yet…you will know…my blogs which are mild in language and vulgarities will change to ones filled with lots of Eff’s….fuck!

I think I am going to go eat cake and let this sink in.

I think I am also sending my kids out early to trick or treat, the first batch I’ll use for any kids coming to my door….

give me your candy~

The above is Mexican ingenuity.

Does the above seem bad? Of course it does, will I lose sleep over it…probably not, I lose sleep over more than that. Yes, I will burn in a place especially reserved for the unconscionable.

Don't judge~

I may have beer with my cake, don’t judge…I don’t care if it is still morning…maybe wine, wine and cake sounds better than beer and cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment