Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cold remedy quiz

Today’s photo includes three fabulous cold remedies which I can recommend quite highly, but two of them should not be used together.

Can you guess which two? Is it:

  1. a large glass of red wine and a purring kitty
  2. 2 NyQuil LiquiCaps and a purring kitty
  3. a large glass of red wine and 2 NyQuil LiquiCaps

Well, just about everybody knows a purring kitty goes well with everything so the correct answer is 3: a large glass of red wine and 2 NyQuil LiquiCaps.

Last night I actually felt like eating a little supper. My mother had made a big pot of sauce with meatballs the day before but I was feeling to icky to eat anything. I also felt like having a glass of wine – a rather large glass of wine! Just in case I wanted a second glass, I didn’t want to have to haul my cookies all the way down the hall up to the kitchen to get more. See? Always thinking, I am.

I still went to bed early, even for me, and woke up feeling much better this morning. Just on time, too. Because as you may recall, tomorrow is the “Friday only, almost everything is Free, bring boxes, bags and your truck, Yard Sale” day. The ad came out in this morning’s paper.

It’s all Got.To.Go.

I need it to all be gone. Seriously. I’m sick of looking at it. I can’t start my painting or getting ready to move in to the Swamp until it’s all gone.

I can’t believe with all that sold, this much is still here. And my parents found MORE records in the Utility room. 2 more big boxes. OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment