Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Quick Fix for that Purple Smile

Hauts Chassis 2007 ‘Les Galets’ Crozes-Hermitage….Sexy Wine.  My purple wine covered teeth glowing when I smile….Not Sexy!  Solution; a new product called Wine Wipes.

Developed by a company called Borracha LLC. (great name) these conveniently packaged to-go, moist towelettes remind me of finger wet naps, but more compact, about the size of a condom.  Tear the package open, unfold the orange blossom flavored, thin cloth and start polishing.

I have to admit that it felt kind of funny rubbing the moist, slightly salty flavored cloth over my teeth (good thing I was in the ladies’ room so no one could watch me) but it worked!  Pearly whites back in full-smile action.  I highly recommend these little wine stain problem fixers. They are small enough to fit in your tiniest purse, or even in your wallet.  More importantly they won’t interfere with wine tasting as they were developed with the help of a Sommelier and work as a palate cleanser.

Photo Courtesy of www.winewipes.com

They also now come in a small round container about the size of Burt’s Bees cuticle salve, which holds 20 wipes and has a mirror inside for a quick discreet swipe.  $20 will get you 3 containers – that’s 60 wipes and there’s no shipping cost.  Interested?  I’m glad I tried them.  You can order here.

[Via http://sipsbitesandsites.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment