Saturday, March 13, 2010

Frontera Sauvignon Blanc

More from the folks at Frontera.  This time a white.

Vineyard:     Frontera (by Concha Y Toro)

Vintage:       2009

Appellation: Central Valley – Chile

Price:          $6.49

Notes:         Nice citrus with floral notes on the nose.  Core flavos for me were kiwi and lemon grass.  Considering I bought this bottle on sale for $4.00, I have absolutely no complaints.

Important:  I am not a professional sommelier or wine connoissuer.  I have taste buds, however, and know what I like.  Please do not consider my thoughts to be an endorsement or diminution of any particular wine.  You should always judge for yourself as likes, dislikes, and taste are very subjective.

[Via http://joepeckblogarhythms.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment