Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weight 30 Jan 2010

Start: 81.0 kgs

Target: 80.0 kgs

Actual: 80.8 kgs

Next Week’s target: 80.0 kgs

(All figures are based on the average daily weight over the week)

Finding it really hard at the moment.  I am very good during the day, and generally stick to my Slimfast for breakfast and lunch, and no other snacks.  But we’ve been having big portions for tea, and then snacking in an evening, as well as drinking a few glasses of wine!

Still getting up a 6.00am to do 20 minutes on Wii Fit Plus.  Not sure if that is really helping the weight loss, but step, boxing and a quick jog really wakes me up.

Actually the figure above are averages for the week.  My weight today is 80.6kgs, but because I started the week on 81kgs to overall average is higher.

So for the 5th week in a  row, my target weight is still 80kgs.

And to make things worse, I’ve got an old friend coming down for the weekend, which will mean a few beers and at least one meal out – calorie-fest!

M

[Via http://magicradish.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment