Thursday, January 21, 2010

HELLO!!! CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!

Well, that wasn’t so painful.

There was no water slide though.  In 2 seconds flat I’ve been digitally reborn. I didn’t feel a thing. Actually I was a Cesarean Section baby, so I’ve never slid down that particular water slide. The difference between then & now is that I want to get out. Out & about. The first time they had to drag me kicking, screaming &  cut the rope that I’d tied to the big squishy rock for security.

I’m Adzhe, I’m a 22 year old, male Downunderer, who is engaged to a Finn. Subsequently, after being ensnared in her lovely trap, got shipped via airmail to Finland. Great place Finland, Santa actually lives here you know. But more of that later.

I’m your regular guy who has a broad range of likes & interests. These things are, but not limited to, the like of beer, guitars, red wine, reading, traveling, fishing, camping/hiking, video games & PnP RPGs (if you don’t know you probably don’t want to know). I’m interested in smoking a pipe, building guitars, creating comics digitally (if you stick around long enough you might see some), songwriting (same thing applies as to the comics) & cooking.

My fiancee & I are embarking on a journey around Europe, we have no idea where we’ll end up & this is my travel blog.

SMELLY VAGRANT HIPPY…OUT!!!

[Via http://smellyvagranthippy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment