Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Matt the Miller's Tavern

I had a student when I taught 2nd grade–Christopher Miller–I could have adopted that kid.  He was polite, funny, smart and caring.  He had a crooked smile and dark-rimmed glasses and a slight lisp and an older brother named Matt, but not the same Matt the Miller for whom this restaurant is named.  At the Matt the Miller Tavern on Avery-Muirfield Road in Dublin Ohio, you can get flatbread pizzas, fish and chips, pastas, or a host of entrees that are Weight-Watcher friendly.  Any of Matt the Miller’s entrees can be served with sweet potato fries–my favorite, but I can’t eat those every time we go if I want to stay on my WeightWatcher plan, so I opted for the double order of grilled vegetables.  The mahi-mahi was lightly breaded and then grilled, making it a little higher in point value than broiled fish, but still lean and definitely worth the few extra points.  Really delicious.  But I love more than just the food at Matt the Millers…they have fantastic Happy Hour specials, a wide variety of quality wines, and seating that makes you feel like you’re in a much more expensive pub.   On Sundays, you can have a scrumptious brunch after church…or instead of church…I’m not here to judge!  Enjoy Matt the Miller’s in Dublin, Ohio!

[Via http://411forfoodandfun.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment