Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I LOVE to eat & drink!

There, I said it… I feel better now! In a world governed by weight loss commercials, scary restaurant calorie facts & an ever growing list of foods you shouldn’t eat, it has become almost taboo to admit that you eat & drink not just solely for nutrition, but also for pleasure & entertainment. Now, I am not talking about emotional eating, I am talking about going out to dine or preparing a meal as an activity.  Like some people go to the movies, I eat. And drink.

That being set forth, I will write here about good & bad meals. Both my own and those I ate at a restaurant.  Great and not so great wine. Chefs I love. And those whom I wonder who they are screwing to become so popular.  And even food related shows. Some are good… But I have a feeling that the Food Network is trying to fill the airwaves with perky Rachel Ray/Sandra Lee clones. UGH!

I hope you find this interesting, thought provoking, irritating, inflammatory and strange. Anything but boring! Also, I hope you leave here HUNGRY!

[Via http://foodwinejunkie.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment